Dave Berke is back and we continue our deep-dive into assessing and building team culture. In our 3rd conversation, we get into the importance of selflessness in driving culture, ensuring a team has a sense of purpose and creating shared experience to bring people together. Plus, another round of Quick Hitters!
- Generalizability of culture conversations to any type of team or organization
- The demands of tackling culture and avoiding “easy outs.”
- Importance of positive culture in a high pressure moment
- What is the fabric of good culture?
- Aligning priorities and linking the tactical to the strategic
- The dividing line between good and great culture
- The 3 Pillars: selflessness, sense of purpose, shared experience
- Recognizing circumstances are the same regardless of profession or industry
- The burden of getting it right
- Culture building as a process
- What’s next: converting ideas into practice
- Another round of Quick Hitters