Dave Berke is a retired Marine fighter pilot and Top Gun instructor who now is a part of the leadership team at Echelon Front. He is back for a fourth time on Explore The Space to continue our exploration of team based culture. Every time we have these conversations, I’m fired up for the next one.
- We start off with another round of Quick Hitters!
- When work spills over into life
- Why excelling at work is a recipe to do well elsewhere
- Keeping friends and family informed as a cornerstone of work-life balance
- Communication skills as a hard-won lesson in maintaining relationships and building a successful career
#leadership, #TopGun, #culture, #medicine, #relationships, #podcast, #worklifebalance