“You just have to figure out the value of your work & be ok to ask for it”
Dr. Jen Gunter is back on Explore The Space Podcast to discuss her new book “The Menopause Manifesto”, her new podcast “Body Stuff” and the motivation behind her building a media empire. Dr. Gunter’s hard work and clear vision are truly inspirational and very exciting. We also update the Dr. Jen Gunter Twitter Response Pyramid.
Email feedback or ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch Explore The Space Podcast host Mark Shapiro deliver a TEDx address at TEDx SUNY Upstate. The topic is “Compliments As A Performance Lever During Covid-19”
Sponsor: Elevate your expertise with Creighton University’s Healthcare Executive Educational programming. Learn more about Creighton’s Executive MBA and Executive Fellowship programs at www.creighton.edu/CHEE.
Sponsor: Have you been looking for a better way to manage your tasks and collaborate with colleagues? Check out CareAlign – a HIPAA Compliant, digital workspace built to make the EHR work better for clinicians. Manage your tasks, build dynamic care plans, view vitals and labs and generate your progress note in less than 3 clicks. CareAlign has everything you need for patient care, at your fingertips. Visit www.carealign.ai/explore to learn more.
Sponsor: The Clinician Experience Project by Practicing Excellence uses coaching and development to help clinicians become their best and improve patient and organizational outcomes, while amplifying purpose and contentment. Learn more at https://practicingexcellence.com/.
1. The intention around creating a media empire
2. Why Dr. Gunter does not view herself as a celebrity
3. Comparing news consumption now to pre-Internet days
4. Which media options are the most effective
5. How Dr. Gunter understands her fair market value and the importance of people being compensated in one way or another for their work
6. Tackling the prevalence of misinformation via her new book and new podcast
7. What the horizon looks like for Dr. Gunter
8. Will there be a trilogy?
9. The update to the Dr. Jen Gunter Twitter Response Pyramid
Twitter @drjengunter, Instagram @drjengunter
#media, #bodytalk #menopause, #menopausemanifesto, #trilogy, #celebrity, #podcast, #podcasting, #healthcare, #digitalhealth, #health, #leadership, #mentorship, #coaching, #FOAmed, #doctor, #nurse, #meded, #education, #hospital, #hospitalist, #innovation, #innovate, #medicalstudent, #medicalschool, #resident, #physician
Photo Credit: Jenny Brough