“Sometimes you’ve got to start over, we are bold on that front”
Jessica Cordova Kramer is co-founder and CEO of Lemonada Media, an award-winning podcast network, which was created in a time of her grieving the loss of her brother to opioid use disorder. Lemonada has exploded on the podcast scene with multiple hit shows including Last Day & In the Bubble with Andy Slavitt.
Jess joins us on Explore The Space to discuss the origin and vision of Lemonada Media, the shared moment of national grief we are in during the Covid-19 pandemic, and how some parts of grief can be leveraged into something aspirational. This is a remarkable conversation with a real innovator.
Email feedback or ideas to email@example.com
Watch Explore The Space Podcast host Mark Shapiro deliver a TEDx address at TEDx SUNY Upstate. The topic is “Compliments As A Performance Lever During Covid-19”
Sponsor: Elevate your expertise with Creighton University’s Healthcare Executive Educational programming. Learn more about Creighton’s Executive MBA and Executive Fellowship programs at www.creighton.edu/CHEE.
Sponsor: The Clinician Experience Project by Practicing Excellence uses coaching and development to help clinicians become their best and improve patient and organizational outcomes, while amplifying purpose and contentment. Learn more at https://practicingexcellence.com/.
1. The shared energy and common starting place we have currently
2. Lemonada’s origin and why they create content “to help people get out of bed in the morning”
3. Using a zoom out-zoom in concept to allow for individual attention while also describing a national and global picture in different show formats
4. Can any of the components of grief be leveraged into something aspirational
5. The unique sadness surrounding someone dying from Covid-19
6. Seeking to understand what our lives look like now
7. How Jess takes care of herself and her teammates
8. Creating a new model for content creation where employees can also live their lives with a sense of value
9. Reshaping the world in the right moment
Twitter @jjcordovak @LemonadaMedia
Instagram @jessicacordovakramer, @LemonadaMedia
Email Jess at Jess@LemonadaMedia.com
#grief, #Covid19, #opioid, #opioidepidemic, #aspiration, #podcast, #podcasting, #healthcare, #digitalhealth, #health, #leadership, #mentorship, #coaching, #FOAmed, #doctor, #nurse, #meded, #education, #hospital, #hospitalist, #innovation, #innovate, #medicalstudent, #medicalschool, #resident, #physician