“Our policies are the way we deliver healthcare. If we don’t have a say in that, then what are we doing?”
Dr. Stella Safo is an HIV Primary Care physician & Assistant Professor of Medicine at Mt. Sinai Health System as well as a founding member of VoteHealth 2020. She joins us on National Voter Registration Day to discuss the barriers physicians & healthcare professionals face around talking about & activating around voting. We also jump into the remarkable work being done by VoteHealth 2020 and The Morning Report Initiative.
If you would like a VoteHealth 2020 physician to virtually join any meeting you’ve got for a <5 minute, nonpartisan, free presentation on voter activation with 1 slide you can share, please email email@example.com
Email feedback or ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsor: Elevate your expertise with Creighton University’s Healthcare Executive Educational programming. Learn more about Creighton’s Executive MBA and Executive Fellowship programs at www.creighton.edu/CHEE.
1. Stella’s journey seeing colleagues and teammates struggling during early days of the Covid19 pandemic
2. Understanding the tool of voting in advocacy work
3. The barriers that physicians feel around voting and talking about voting
4. Advanced techniques for talking to patients about voting
5. The art of nonpartisan voter activation
6. The genesis of VoteHealth 2020 & the critical need for tempo in building a movement
7. Honing the VoteHealth 2020 value proposition to an audience that is already incredibly busy
8. The Morning Report Initiative
9. Would Dr. Safo ever run for office?
Twitter :@AmmahStarr, @votehealth2020
#voting, #NationalVoterRegistrationDay, #election, #physician, #podcast, #podcasting, #healthcare, #digitalhealth, #health, #leadership, #mentorship, #coaching, #FOAmed, #doctor, #nurse, #meded, #education, #hospital, #hospitalist, #innovation, #innovate, #medicalstudent, #medicalschool, #resident, #physician